Skillets are an essential part of the kitchen since ancient times for cooking. but nowadays electric skillets are the updated and enhanced version of the ancient one which includes electric components in it. we are going to take a look at the best electric skillets available in the market right now which comes in different variety of design shapes and awesome features.
These electric skillets work on the electricity you just have to plug in it to get work done, they are just like electric water boilers. one of the best things about these skillets is that they are portable and you can keep on the top of the table or wherever you want. you can cook foods like meat, omelet, pancakes, fish fry or Grilled cheese sandwiches. this skillet is like using our regular frying pan so let’s take a look at the best Electric Skillets available in the market.
Best Electric Skillets review 2020
1.BTSSA Electric Skillet, Multi-Function Health Grill
- The Skillet is designed beautifully and build with steel high-temperature resistant resin with a weight of 4 kgs and comes with a power of 1200 W.
- The Controlling of electricity is carried out by a manual rotary switch. The voltage required is 220V.
- This electric skillet is simple to carry, move, or clean and Has thickening on the surface.
- The skillet has a rounded heating tubing of 1200 W that a high thermal conductivity and heating on the surface that is round in addition to high efficiency.
- It’s a coating that is imported makes it effortless to fry Bake and Grill.
2.IhDFR Electric Skillet Non-Stick Multi-Cooker
- The design of this skillet is exquisite and build with steel high-temperature resistant resin with the weighs 3.8kgs and comes with a power of 1500 W.
- you can use this skillet as multi-purpose like using it as a barbecue indoor or outdoor family gathering birthdays or get-togethers.
- it comes with different useful feature like adjustable temperature, a removable power cord so you can serve the food on the dining table directly.it has non-slipping plastic legs which give stability to the skillet so nothing would get damaged on the surface of the kitchen or dining table
- it is non-sticky material so you can cook different dishes with a very little oil.
3.Electric Skillet (Frying Pan) -Multi Cooker IhDFR
- this slim looking chines hot pot is high-temperature resistant which is capable of 1.8 liters and power of 1600 W
- the feature of temperature control is very convenient to use you can adjust the knob to prevent the food from getting burnt
- The IhDFR multi cooker electric skillet comes with nonstick coating. making a variety of dishes is easy with less amount of oil. The design of the pot is thickened that’s why you don’t have to worry about the durability. it won’t oxidize easily.
- The pan is also easy to clean, needs only a simple hand-wash.
4.De’Longhi Electric Skillet – with Glass Lid
- This electric skillet comes with a die-cast aluminum body with a weight of 8.89 pounds and power of 1500W.
- if you want to make a meal for family dinner it has a large surface for cooking. the tempered glass lid makes it even more beautiful so you can impress your friends and family. it also keeps your food warm and maintains the taste of your food.
- the handles of the skillets are easy for cleaning after use just wipe out the skillet surface and keep it on the surface.
- it has holes on the glass led for easy steam evaporation.
5.Proctor Silex Electric Skillet
- The Protector silex 38526 electric skillet comes with the power of 1500 W in 4.9 pounds in weight.
- it has cool handles so you can touch them gently without burning your fingers and you can serve the food the table immediately after cooking.
- The adjusting knob can be used as per the need for controlling the heat. skillet thermostat can automatically on and off the skillet as per your desired temperature range.
- it is also safe for dishwasher cleaning and can be wiped out and put the dishwasher for cleaning
6.Multifunction Electric Cooker Skillet- XXDTG
- the multifunction electric cooker skillet-XXDTG made with the finest metal and comes with the power of 1000 W.
- this is designed in the way to have a high and small surface area that also retains heat.
- it comes with a non-reactive frying pan that supports heavy performance it also keeps your food taste natural and yummy.
- The cooker is lightweight and designed well so that you can hold it comfortably when it is hot due to the handle which remains cool.
- you can change the temperature according to the different foods you want to cook.
7.XXDTG Electric Skillet -Grill Hot Pot Barbecue
- The XXDTG electric skillet is a multifunctional skillet that comes with a power of 2200 W and weighs around 16 ounces.
- you can control the temperature with the front control knob according to the meal you want to cook so the taste of the meal will be according to your preferences.
- this electric skillet is useful for small barbecue parties as you need more space to cook multiple dishes at the same time, it’s also smokeless and easily controllable.
- Using only a small amount of oil this skillet can cook various meals because of has a non-stick surface.
- it has a separate ribbed surface which comes with a heater and grilling plate
- Also with the help of a ribbed surface that has holes and a drip tray, you can cook a fat-free meal which is more natural in flavor and keeps you healthier
1.can an electric skillet be used as a slow cooker
Electric frying pans are good for simmering and slow cooking, both being cooking methods that allow unattended cooking
2.is an electric skillet dishwasher safe
Some electric skillets can be put in the dishwasher, but others cannot. Read the manufacturer’s instructions to determine whether your unit is dishwasher-safe.
3. can an electric skillet be used as an oven
Many electric skillets can be comfortably used to bake snacks, cornbread, biscuits, potatoes, certain kinds of cakes like muffins, coffee cakes.
4. can electric skillet boil water
Yes, water boils at 212 degrees F and this electric skillet can heat up to 400 degrees F.